GATEBOOK Test series for GATE CS 2021 (Price-1000₹ : Click here to pay)
Why Test series?
- Many of us have the tendency of keep delaying the things unless there is a deadline.
- We don’t understand the time we have, and time we need to prepare unless there is a schedule.
- We cant judge ourselves unless we attempt to TEST. As we are starting early, we will have enough time to improve our skills based on the results/ feedback.
- Some times, we might get the RIGHT answer, but there could be other techniques, which will help to solve the same problem in an easier/faster way. So Its a great time to start knowing the others ideas and techniques from discussion forum
About GATEBOOK Tests:
- Questions will be opened for discussion on next day, and key will be published in a day. Once the ranks are announced you would able to check your results in http://thegatebook.in/qa/view-exams-taken page.
- Tests will be available to attempt till GATE 2021, but they will not be considered for Ranking
- Ranking will be given only for Grand and Mock Tests, not for Topic tests
Test will open at 8:00 PM.
|Subject||Topic||# Days for preparation||Test Date|
|Digital||Boolean algebra||3||May 2|
|Combinational circuits||3||May 5|
|Sequential circuits-1||3||May 8|
|Test on whole Digital||3||May 11|
|BasicMaths||Linear algebra||4||May 15|
|CO||Basics and ALU||3||May 22|
|Addressing modes||2||May 24|
|Control Unit||4||May 28|
|Memory and IO||4||June 5|
|Grand Tests||Digital||3||June 8|
|Basic Maths||2||June 10|
|DM and Probability||PL & FOL||3||June 17|
|Sets, Relations and Functions||3||June 24|
|Groups and Lattice||3||June 27|
|Recurrence Relations||2||July 7|
|DSA||C Programming||4||July 11|
|Arrays, LL, Stacks and Queues||3||July 14|
|Searching and Sorting||3||July 20|
|Dynamic prog, Greedy||3||July 23|
|Graph Algos and Hashing||4||July 27|
|TOC||Regular Languages||4||July 31|
|Turing machines & Decidability||5||Aug 10|
|Properties of languages||3||Aug 13|
|DBMS||ER Diagrams, SQL, Relational Algebra, TRC||3||Aug 31|
|Transactions and concurrency||4||Sep 11|
|OS||Intro and process scheduling||4||Sep 15|
|Process synchronization and deadlocks||5||Sep 20|
|Memory management||4||Sep 24|
|File systems||4||Sep 28|
|CN||Intro and Data Link Layers||5||Oct 2|
|Network Layer||5||Oct 7|
|Transport Layer||5||Oct 12|
|Application Layer and Network Security||3||Oct 15|
|Compilers||Lexical analysis||3||Oct 18|
|Syntax analysis||4||Oct 22|
|Run time environment and Intermediate code generation||3||Oct 28|
|DM and Probability||30-Nov|