GATEBOOK Test series for GATE CS 2019 (Price-500₹ : Click here to pay)
Why Test series?
- Many of have the tendency of keep delaying the things unless there is a deadline.
- We don’t understand the time we have, and time we need to prepare unless there is a schedule.
- We cant judge ourselves unless we attempt to TEST. As we are starting early, we will have enough time to improve our skills based on the results/ feedback.
- Some times, we might get the RIGHT answer, but there could be other techniques, which will help to solve the same problem in an easier/faster way. So Its a great time to start knowing the others ideas and techniques from discussion forum.http://thegatebook.in/qa/view-exams
Test Series schedule:
|Test series schedule||Topic-wise tests||Grand Test-1||Mock Tests|
|Discrete Maths||15-Aug||15-Nov||Will update the exact schedule in December|
|Computer Networks||15-25 Aug||20-Nov|
|Basic Maths||16-23 Nov||25-Dec|
*Tests will be available to attempt till GATE 2019, but they will not be considered for Ranking
* Ranking will be given only for Grand and Mock Tests, not for topic tests
Topic tests schedule(will update it for remaining subjects once first set is done):
|Subject||Topics and Test Dates|
|Discrete Maths||Logic||Combinatorics||Graphs, trees||Sets, functions, relations, lattice||Group theory|
|DSA||C, parameter passing, scope and extent, Asymptotic notations||Arrays, stacks, queues,Linked Lists||Tress and graphs||Search and Sort||Algo techniques
|Computer Networks||Data link and Physical||Network||Transport||Application & Netwrok security|
|TOC||Regular Languages||CFL||Decidability and Turing machine||Language properties|
|Digital||Boolean Algebra||Combinational circuits||Sequential circuits|
|Computer Organization||Number representations||ALU, data path, control unit||Pipelining||Memory||I/O|